Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounts Receivable/Cash Applications Specialist to assist with applying all cash received on daily basis, researching and analyzing issues within the cash application process, and assisting with special requests as received.
Cash Application Job Responsibilities:
• Post daily receipts on a timely basis in order to ensure accurate maintenance of accounts receivable balances.
• Process credit card charges and monitor payment lockboxes
• Handle time-sensitive audit requests and see them to completion.
• Identify disputed items and recommend account adjustments to clear such items from client accounts.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Cash application, billing/credit, or similar experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize assignments.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and work well under pressure.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business-related field required.
Advanced Excel skills a must!
For immediate consideration please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: