We are currently recruiting for AR/Collections Specialist positions throughout the Triad Area. You should have at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivables and Collections experience. As an ideal candidate, you must have strong customer service skills.
AR/Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform B2B collection calls
- Prepare and send statements to past due clients
- Effectively communicate any collection issues with related departments and management
- Prepare and analyze various AR/Collections related reports
- Provide exceptional customer service
AR/Collections Specialist Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in AR and/or B2B Collections
- Intermediate Excel skills/strong reporting skills
- Understanding of and exposure to month-end close procedures
- Experience utilizing an ERP system such as SAP, JD Edwards or AS400
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to thrive in a high-volume work environment while maintaining high attention to detail
If you are a fit for this AR Specialist position, please apply online! You may find additional accounting and finance roles (temporary, temporary to hire, and direct hire) on our website: www.AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: