We have a rewarding opportunity for an Accounting Receivables Specialist.
In this role, you will provide timely and accurate support to both internal and external customers in a timely manner for the client and its related business entities.
• Enter inquiries into software system.
• Perform tasks related to aging reports and its necessary follow ups.
• Posting payments and cash disbursements.
• Reviewing month to month set ups for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
• Assisting in maintaining a supplier master list.
• Assist in processing month end tasks and responsibilities.
• Work as a team with other Shared Services support members and assist where needed to meet the needs of the company
• Work on special assignments, as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum two years of office experience and/or college preferred.
• Accounts Receivable, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• Ability to analyze Accounts Receivable information and process accurately.
• Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
• Ability to handle a large volume of material and meet departmental deadlines.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: