Do you have strong follow-up skills? Are you known to be a hard worker? If so then keep on reading! Our client is currently looking to fill an AR Specialist job in the Denver, CO area. You will be responsible for handling all client inquiries in a timely manner as well as conduct research and analysis on any discrepancies. Your ability to multi-task and work analytically will help you standout in this role. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet with you!
The AR Specialist job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare client’s statements and invoices
- Create receivable statements
- Track and resolve outstanding statements
- Generate reports in a timely manner
- Background in accounts receivable favored
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with accounting programs
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Denver, CO then click “apply” above! To check out more job opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: