Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Portland, OR
Are you looking to break your way into a growing healthcare organization? Do you have at least a year of Accounts Receivable experience? We have a new job opportunity with an established Healthcare organization in Portland Oregon. To be the best fit for this position, you should have 1-2 years of AR experience, along with some college education. Strong Excel skills are also must for this position, including Pivot Tables and VLookups. In this role, you will gain experience with a tier one ERP system and grow your accounting knowledge on a daily basis. This is a permanent position paying $18-21/hour DOE.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, your job duties will include:
- Review and research Unapplied Funds on receipts and overpayments on invoices
- Resolve Unapplied Funds, research methods to include pulling batches to review detail, customer contact or working with Collections
- Assist Cash Applications as needed in applying new remittances to invoices
- Utilize system resources to aid research
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to identify and reconcile issues
To join this team, you will need the following:
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of how to perform reconciliations and research
- Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- One year of accounts receivable experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required – Pivot Tables and Vlookups
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable job in Portland, OR, please click the “Apply Now” or email your resume directly to email@example.com. This is a great mid-level accounting opportunity in downtown Portland, OR!
Please apply with your CV to: