Accounting Principals has an immediate opening for a Reconciliations Specialist with one of our clients located in West Nashville. Working directly with the Accounting Manager, this person will be responsible for handling reconciliations for multiple facilities throughout the US. The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of previous experience handling high volume AR (non healthcare) for a large corporation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a publicly traded company and kick start your career within corporate accounting!
- Reconcile trial receivables to ensure final billing to companies is accurate and timely.
- Reconcile data across multiple sources.
- Review and interpret contracts and budgets
- Work with operations and other departments to resolve variances
- Respond to requests for information from Corporate, Internal Audit, Operations and Management
- Perform Analysis of contracted revenue triggers to determine eligibility for reimbursement.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure.
What we need from YOU:
1-4 years of previous experience working in corporate receivables
Intermediate Excel Skills
Associates Degree preferred- not required
Strong understanding and knowledge of AR reconciliations
Please respond by attaching a Word copy of your resume to this posting.
Comprehensive benefits and PTO
Please apply with your CV to: