Accounting Principals is in need of an AR Manager! The ideal candidate will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training new staff in the department. They will also oversee the daily workflow of the department and provide constructive and timely performance evaluations. The right candidate will be orderly and have great communication skills. If you are ready to start… apply today!
· Ensures billings and receivables are correctly processed in a timely manner
· Addresses and corrects any discrepancies in accounts or billings.
· Serves as a liaison between clients and billers to negotiate acceptable payment plans
· Refers overdue accounts to collections.
· Provides or facilitates accurate reports and analysis on financial data and metrics such as cash forecasting, sales statistic information and monthly net sale reports
· Assists Assistant Controller with analysis of data and reports.
· Organizes monthly meeting to communicate information and guidance from company leadership and to review policies, procedures, and best practices
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Maintains bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Thorough understanding of policies and procedures used in accounts receivable and billing.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, experience with SAGE a plus
· Associates Degree in Accounting, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: