Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Ajilon is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to fill their open Accounts Receivable Coordinator job. You will work on-site for this company that is located in Lenexa, KS. To qualify, you must possess at least one year of recent, relevant experience in office administration and/or Human Resources. This is a Contract to Hire job opportunity. Depending on your performance and our client’s needs, this could result in a permanent job in the company. You will earn between $17.00 and $23.00 per hour in this role and you will be eligible to sign up for Ajilon’s benefits programs. If you become a permanent employee, you will be eligible for this company’s competitive benefits package.
Accounts Receivable Management
· Generate appropriate system reports and Aging reports. Account review, research, and maintenance including cash applications, posting of cash receipts, issuance of credit and debit memos.
· Correspond with customer regarding accounts, delivery of statements and invoice copies, fielding of phone calls, etc.
· Distribution of various AR reports, organizing and leading AR and Credit Committee meetings.
· Identification of troubled debt customers. Management of Reserves for Bad Debt, collection efforts including contacting customer regarding payment terms, specific past due invoices, credit terms.
· Organizing and preparing data reports and information for monthly AR Credit Committee review meetings. Working with Business Unit personnel to gather related information and ask for their assistance with customer communication and collection issues.
Other Accounts Receivable
· Miscellaneous receivable rebilling and reconciliation, processing of credit card receipts, customer service assistance.
· As notified by supervisor, review and/or use provided reports and information to analyze, input, or prepare various excel or word documents to summarize and provide information and/or results. Propose solutions to identified errors.
· Shape solutions out of complexity
· Client focus
· Collaborate with empathy
· Engage and develop
· Drive ambition and accountability
· Influence others
Technical / Functional Competencies:
· Risk/opportunity (business) assessment
· Data management and financial acumen
· Follow company policy and procedures
· Policy and regulation interpretation
· Review and reporting
· Data management and tools efficiency
-Education – High School Diploma or equivalent required. General Accounting training preferred.
-Work Experience – 5 – 10 years’ experience preferred. Comprehensive AR expertise including sales and cash receipts aspects. General accounting and financial knowledge with account reconciliation experience preferred but not required.
-Other - JD Edwards ERP accounting software experience strongly desire. Knowledge and ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and Word proficiently. Interpersonal skills and customer interaction abilities.
Lifting up to _15_ pounds
Visual Inspection _85_%
Verbal Communication _75_%
Office based environment. Ability to work remotely up to 1 day per week.
No business travel anticipated.
-Hourly rate between $17.00 and $23.00, depending on your level of previous experience
-Ajilon benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
If you think your skillset makes you the best candidate for this Accounts Receivable Coordinator job, then apply NOW! Apply here or e-mail your résumé in Microsoft Word to Tara.Cunningham@ajilon.com for immediate consideration
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: