We have partnered with a Frisco TX client to find an AR / Collections Specialist for a contract to hire position paying up to $25hr.
• The duties include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Perform a variety of accounts receivable accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures
• Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
• Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
• Responsible for the set up and maintenance of customer accounts
• Applies and posts customer remittances to open accounts receivable
• Researches and resolves account claims and discrepancies with customers
• Prepares credits due to customers as a result of incomplete deliveries, pricing/discount issues, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: