A/R Collections Job in Blue Ash, OH
Our client in the Blue Ash area is looking to add a Collections professional to their team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in a Business to Business Collections role and or Customer Service. Strong communication and Microsoft Excel experience are also needed for this role. Hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday and the pay will range between $15 and $17/hr. depending on experience.
Primary Job Duties:
• Makes multiple business-to-business collection calls daily.
• Sends emails daily to internal and external customers.
• Releases orders from hold every hour
• Publishes hold list daily.
• Researches and resolves short payments.
• Logs tickets to correct invoices.
• Escalates problem accounts to the Senior Collections Analysts for additional action.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 1 year of accounting/finance experience.
• Ability to adapt to change quickly.
• Proficient with MS Excel.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Works well with others in a fast-paced environment.
• Reliable and able to meet defined deadlines
Not required but highly preferred:
• SAP experience.
• Business-to-business collections experience.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: