A leader in their industry currently has a need for an AR Collections Clerk to join their team. You are responsible for protecting and recovering company receivables by monitoring accounts and collecting on delinquent accounts. This is a great opportunity to learn and establish yourself with a good company.
- Collecting on accounts to reduce AR and minimize bad debt expense
- Performing account reconciliations in order to resolve unidentified deductions or cash application issues
- Negotiating payments from customers or provide recommendations to management for account resolution.
- Contacting customer to secure payment, or determine if other actions are required.
- Processing customer credit card payments and ACH along with monitoring and resolving declines
- Negotiating with delinquent customers to set up payment plans
- Evaluating delinquent accounts and forwarding to a collection agency
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- A minimum of 3 years with major business to business credit and collections experience required.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications
Apply NOW by submitting your resume in a WORD document or by visiting www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: