Are you looking for a company that provides endless opportunities and truly invests in their team members? Our client is a leader in the Distribution Industry and is seeking an energetic Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team in Walnut.
- Process credit and debit memos for customer’s invoices
- Create Excel spreadsheets for pricing
- Provide backup support for AR clerks when needed
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Recent experience working for a wholesale distributor who applies credits, charge backs, rebates, and deductions to vendor invoices
- 2+ years recent Accounts Receivable invoice research to confirm validity of deductions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with sales teams and distributors
- Must have solid follow up skills to confirm payment receipt and terms
- Experience working in an environment with DSO management and key performance indicators
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft applications
- AS400 computer and Able2Extract experience is a plus!
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply by sending in a copy of your resume to Kate Perez at email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: