Immediate role to A/R Clerk in Niles, IL. Work for a very well established nationwide distribution company in a team of established accounting professionals. Office offers casual dress, flex hours and very good benefits.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Process customer returns
- Process and post deductions to the appropriate customer accounts in accounting software, ensuring reconciliation of the account
- Research shortages and returns
- Handle any inquiries for additional information from customers i.e. Invoice copies, Proof of Delivery, Bills of Lading, etc.
Skills and Experience
- 1 year of A/R experience
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel
- Professional experience in manufacturing and/or distribution a plus
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy; effective communications skills, time management skills and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this A/R Clerk role or any other accounting or finance opportunities then click "apply with us" or apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.