Are you often described as organized? Do you desire to help a company thrive by improving its processes? If so, then your week is about to get better! Our client is currently looking to hire someone to fill their AR Clerk job in Denver, CO. In this role, you will ensure that the company receives payments on time for their services. Your organizational skills will come in handy when tracking and recording all of these transactions. They are looking for someone is who is a hard-worker and is personable to join their team. Your salary will be commensurate with your years of experience and an amazing benefits package is also included.
The AR Clerk job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare bills, deposits, and invoices to send out to clients
- Create monthly financial statements for accounting team to review
- Respond to any vendor inquiries in a timely manner
- Resolve any discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Background in accounts receivable favored
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to practice sound judgment and make decisions on your own
- Strong team player
If you are interested in this AR Clerk job in Denver, CO then click “apply” above! To check out more job opportunities, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: