Accounts Receivable Job in Portland, OR
Are you seeking a growth opportunity within Accounting? We have a great Accounts Receivable position in Southeast Portland. In this role, you’ll be focused mainly on the credit, research, and cash posting portions of AR. You will be working closely with the AR Manager to ensure timelines and deadlines are met within the department. To be the best fit for this role candidate, you will have at least one year of experience with Accounts Receivable. You will be joining this team on a contract to hire basis, and will earn $18-21/hour depending on experience.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist your job duties will include:
- Post customer payments to accounts, writing off shortages based on company policy guidelines
- Post shortages or overages to accounts with back up documentation
- Gather correspondence items and process or refer to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor and maintain customer accounts by clearing appropriate debits and credits
- Process customer statements monthly or upon Ad Hoc request.
- Prepare A/R aging reports as needed
As our ideal candidate, you should have:
- Minimum of one year of AR experience
- Specific experience with Credit and Cash Posting
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to thoroughly research and resolve issues
- Proficient with computer programs (e.g., MS Office Suite - Intermediate proficiency with Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Upbeat and positive personality with customers
If you are a budding Accounts Receivable professional with a sunny personality, please apply below, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not want to miss out on this contract to hire opportunity in SE Portland!
Please apply with your CV to: