Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist
Accounting Principals is partnering with an established South Sound company that is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist in Tacoma, Washington! If you have a background in AR or Collections and are looking for a short commute in the south end, we encourage you to apply. This is a longstanding company in the local area and employees are allowed to work remote until it’s safe to return to the office!
• Ensure the Accounts Receivable process is running smoothly from billing, invoicing, payment processing and posting to Collections.
• Manage a moderate-volume of inbound and outbound collection calls as needed.
• Negotiate payment terms and follow up on past due accounts by creating an aging report.
• Update accounts with accurate notes and documentation.
• Evaluate unique situations and escalate issues as needed.
• Support additional duties as the Accounts Receivable team may require.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration highly preferred but not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Prior experience in Accounting systems, Excel and/or QuickBooks is preferred. Please list applicable ERP system experience on your resume.
• Highly punctual, reliable, and accountable.
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Employment.
$17.00 - $20.00 per hour depending on experience.
Flexible start time from 6:30am to 8:00am.
Our Accounting Principals office is immediately considering applicants for this new position as applications come in. You can reach out to us at April.Lai@AccountingPrincipals.com to apply or inquire about any questions. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: