AP/AR Clerk Job- Foster City, CA
Would you like to work for a consultant group that prides themselves in helping the community find jobs? Do you want to work for a company that helps people find careers in construction, engineering, facility management, community development, and IT services? Would you like to create impactful work that benefits both the company, partners, and their contractors? Look no further, we have the perfect position for you! Our client is seeking a AP/AR Clerk to work for them internally in their office located in Foster City, CA. You will be responsible for managing accounts receivables and billings.
If you’re interested, please apply today!
- Prepare weekly reports related to cash analysis
- Process monthly invoices
- Prepare charge and weekly reports to the Project Managers
- Process deposits and scanned checks into the accounting system
- Follow up with clients and managers on payments and notifications that are past due
- Ensure accuracy of invoices, billings, checks, and payments
- Provide copies of invoices that include equipment, prepayment, dues, and subscriptions
- Process bi-weekly expenses and insurance declarations
- Prepare 1099 reports, W9, form 542
- Process employee cost analysis spreadsheets
- 5+ years of AP/AP
- Oracle Fusion experience is a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solver, and self-starter
For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**