AP/AR Clerk Job in Auburn, WA
Did you just finish your AA degree in accounting and are looking for more accounting experience? Or are you considering getting into accounting but want to try it out first? This could be a great permanent opportunity for you. You will be the department support and help. You will be assisting with the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable. Your job responsibilities may include data entry of vendor information, processing of invoices weekly, invoice coding, vendor reconciliations, data entry of cash receipts, and account follow up! This role also does do some administrative tasks such as answering phones and helping customers that come in. This is a permanent position. The role does provide for parking and full benefits!
Your job responsibilities:
• Entering new vendor information into system
• Processing of weekly payables including matching, batching, and coding them to accounts
• Process incoming cash receipts
• Follow up on past due accounts via email and phone
• Reconcile vendor invoice statements
• Other duties as assigned
• AA Degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of debits and credits
• 1+ year of data entry experience
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast pace environment.
If you are interested in being considered for this permanent opportunity, please “apply”. Only qualified candidates will be considered. Also remember to look at our website, accountingprincipals.com, for other accounting opportunities in the area.
Please apply with your CV to: