We have partnered with a Garland TX client to find an AP Specialist for a contract to hire opportunity paying up to $21hr. The ideal candidate will have construction experience and 3-5 years of AP knowledge. The role is in office.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related
· Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements;
obtaining authorization of payment.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
· Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
· Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation and processing corrections
· Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
· Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and suggesting process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: