We are actively recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join one of our clients in the Triad area. Candidates with 1-2 years of experience are highly preferred, but entry-level degreed candidates will also be considered.
- High volume, full cycle AP
- Reconcile AP data and research/resolve any found discrepancies in a timely manner
- Ability to perform accounts reconciliations
- Assist with special projects or performs other work related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong analytical skills
If this AP Specialist position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply online! You may find additional Accounting & Finance roles (temporary, temporary to hire, and direct hire) on our website: www.AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: