We are actively recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Specialist with 3-5 years of experience to join our client in Greensboro, North Carolina. Candidates must have experience managing high volume Accounts Payable and must have excellent (in accuracy and speed) data-entry skills.
Additional responsibilities include...
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Verifying financial data to ensure accuracy of accounts payable records
- Matching invoices to supporting documents (such as POs)
- Resolving discrepancies, as needed
- Reviewing invoices and applying coding according to account structure
- Keying of invoices into ERP system for weekly cash disbursements
- Experience assisting with other accounting functions such as credit card reconciliations for payment/journal entries, month-end closing activities, and preparation of financial reports
- Assisting with additional administrative and/or data entry duties, as needed
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal customers and external customers/vendors
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following qualifications...
- 3-5 years of experience managing high volume, full cycle accounts payable functions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- Experience working in a large global corporate company
- Experience working with an ERP system (such as SAP, AS400 or Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Able and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Customer service mindset
If you would like to be considered for this Accounts Payable Specialist role please apply online. You may find additional temporary, temporary to permanent, and direct hire accounting and finance opportunities on our website: www.AccountingPrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: