An AP Specialist job is available with a commercial development firm in Falls Church, VA. To be considered, you must have a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of accounting experience. In this role, you will perform full cycle accounts payable transactions, validate and record checks, register and file invoices, and provide support to the payroll department as needed. If you are motivated, detail-oriented, and have a knack for time management, then you are encouraged to apply. Join an organization that is known for its welcoming personalities and laid-back atmosphere. Salary is up to $45,000 and is commensurate with experience.
AP Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Perform full cycle accounts payable transactions
- Validate, record, and mail checks
- Organize, register, and file invoices
- Provide support to the payroll department
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail
To apply submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com today!