AP Specialist needed for a long term contract assignment with large and reputable organization in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This is a fast paced environment where you will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices with the opportunity to cross train in other accounting duties.
Job responsibilities include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices daily
- 3-way matching, coding to correct GL account, and weekly check run
- Troubleshooting and research discrepancies
- Reconcile accounts and verify vendor information
- Month end accruals
- Other AP duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of full cycle accounts payable experience
- Ability to work with intermediate level Excel Spreadsheets
- Knowledge of general accounting
- Problem solver and troubleshooter
If you are interested in this position APPLY NOW! Please visit www.accountingprincipals.com to view other accounting opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: