AP Specialist Job- San Francisco, CA
Are you an Accountant that’s interested in working for a property management company located in San Francisco? Would you like to expand your accounting skills with a company that has a great reputation for helping residents manage real-estate finances? Are you willing to work in a collaborative environment with a dynamic team? If you find yourself saying yes, we have a full-time position available for you! Our client would love to expand their team and has three open positions for an AP Specialist. The AP Specialist will be responsible for full cycle AP for each of their assigned properties. If you’re interested, apply today!
- Process, track, code, and follow-up invoices and ensure they’re coded to their proper property using Nexus and Sunguard
- Collaborate with AP, regional, and property managers to approve invoices and payments
- Coordinate with property managers on cash management
- Review and approve payments
- 1-5 years of AP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full-cycle coding is required
- Experience with MRI, Nexxus, Sunguard, or other property management software is a plus
- Strong communication, verbal, and interpersonal skills
For more exciting opportunities in accounting and finance, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**