Want to break out your go-to business suit? This professional environment with sweeping views of downtown Dallas is the right fit for you!
My Downtown Dallas Property Management client is looking to hire an experience AP Property Accountant ASAP. If you meet the requirements below please APPLY at www.accountingprincipals.com
RealPage/Onesite experience is huge
Degree not required
Processing up to 13 properties
Accounts Payable Specialist -- Residential Property Management
We have acquired 12 luxury properties totaling over 3,832 units in 7 major markets.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, the candidate will be based out of our corporate office in Dallas, Texas. The position is a support position within our accounting department. The position will be performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Open and sort daily payable incoming mail including invoices delivered via email.
• Process vendor invoices by obtaining appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Prioritize invoices for payment according to payment terms.
• Print checks, match invoices to checks, obtain signatures for checks and mail out checks.
• Respond to all vendor inquiries.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
• Assist with month end closing.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Assist the Accounting team with other projects as needed.
• Accounting Skills - Basic knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
• Technical Skills - Knowledge of RealPage OPS Technology and Compliance Depot software.
Job candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess the require core competencies. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Experience in multifamily real estate is preferred, but not required.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), two to three years’ related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Competitive salary.
• Generous benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance.
Please apply with your CV to: