Accounting Principals is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist for a contract role in Tampa, FL. This position will support all AP functions for both internal and external invoices. If you are actively seeking a new career opportunity, please review the client’s requested skills and experience listed below. The right person can be starting his/her new role as soon as 2 weeks.
The right candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the following:
• General invoice and general ledger coding
• Monitor and process AP related items
• Perform AP general ledger journal entry re-class uploads
• Complete check requests daily
• Meet deadlines
• Handle reconciliations
• Associates Degree preferred
• At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable systems
• Excellent oral and written communication
This position is highly team oriented and requires ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, all while maintain the integrity of the company.
Please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com and send your resume to email@example.com