Welcome to 2021! I have an urgent need for an AP Coordinator on a temp to hire basis. Below is the requirements, please APPLY if you match up.
6 Month CTH
Full cycle AP
processing of payables and business expenses for all field and corporate personnel; ensuring all items are properly coded and recorded.
This position also assists with the processing of all incoming invoices including proper coding, approval and processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
Gather and review invoices for payment, including data entry, spreadsheet review, creation of an import
Responsible for accuracy, completion, scanning, and follow-up for all assigned companies or vendors
Communicate promptly and professionally with vendors regarding account issues, payment status, and information changes
Maintain organization and accountability of high volume paper and electronic payables assigned
Review and process incoming expense reports daily from filed and corporate employees utilizing an online expense reporting tool. Including conducting a detailed review of expenses to ensure popper approvals, itemized receipts, and that all expenses fall within the company T&E Guidelines
Match Invoice, Purchase Order and Receipts from a variety of systems to ensure accurate inventory levels and payments
Enter all batches in Great Plains for payment processing
Generate reports on a weekly and monthly basis from a variety of software
Audit, research and reconcile vendor accounts for overpayments and determine the best means for collecting the refunds
Assist with the accurate entry and maintenance over 20,000 vendor records, including tax information
Collaborate with team members to analyze current practices and recommend and document approved best practices for the function to ensure optimal functional efficiency
Where appropriate, offer recommendations for making the payable function more efficient, accurate, and user friendly
Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization; adhere consistently with all organizational policies related to our respectful workplace
Demonstrate a consistent commitment to field-focused service by prioritizing field-based requests, responding quickly and favorably to field-based feedback, by minimizing tasks, and proactively seeking ways to help store teams focus on customer service as productively as possible
Work collaboratively with others within and outside of his or her function to achieve goals, simply processes, reduce costs, prevent loss, and to ensure that work is completed safely, accurately, and on time
Responsible for adhering consistently with all employment policies as stated in the employee handbook provided or as provided by his or her supervisor
Model the high level of customer service expected of all associates including, but not limited to, responding to voice mails and emails within organizationally defined timeframes, completing projects as committed, responding to others’ feedback appropriately, and making optimal use of organizationally limited resources by offering assistance to other functional teams when appropriate
Model team commitment by adhering to the team's expectations and guidelines; fulfilling team responsibilities; and demonstrating personal commitment to the team by being cooperative, collaborative, and flexible
• Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Information Monitoring – Setting up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to manage an organization or ongoing activities within it.
• Managing Work – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Quality Orientation – Accurately and correctly follows established procedures form completing work tasks: vigilantly watches over job processes, tasks, and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or defects.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends according to business necessity
• Working knowledge of Great Plains Dynamics preferred
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
• Proficient ability to work collaboratively with others; conduct working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Proficient ability to remain effective under stress, and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
• Proficient knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
• Proficient ability to operate a 10-key pad by touch
• Working project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
• Demonstrated ability to model customer-focused behaviors leading to outstanding customer experiences
• Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: