Now hiring for an Accounts Payable Coordinator in Tampa! If you are looking for a great company with room for growth to become a financial analyst-staff accountant, this is the job for you! This is a direct hire opportunity with an annual starting at $36,000 (based on experience).
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and recording of Firm and Client expenditures
- Ensure inquiries from global offices and vendors are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitor outstanding Accounts Payable balances and reconcile vendor accounts
- General understanding of 1099’s
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a high-paced environment
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to Mandy.Johnson@AccountingPrincipals.com or submit your resume online!
Please apply with your CV to: