We have partnered with a Dallas, TX manufacturing company to find an experienced AP Clerk for a contract to hire position. This role is responsible for maintaining accounts payable records. May assist as back-up for accounts receivable duties and other areas of office process as needed.
Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
• Data entry into MS NAV accounting system
• Prepares cleared checks for storage
• Perform Cash Disbursements as needed
• Perform general office functions such as typing, filing, faxing, sorting, etc., as pertains to area of responsibility.
• Ensure that all files are kept in an orderly and professional manner
• Maintain various Excel Spreadsheets as may be required
• Obtain Various Daily Reports and/or payables information from divisions other than corporate.
• Carefully review to ensure that all information is accurate and has appropriate Delivery •Tickets/Bills of Lading for all pallets received
• Enter all other pertinent information transmitted by the daily reports
• Assist other members of the Accounting Team as needed or assigned
• Perform other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned by manager
• Maintain a clean working environment
• Answers all vendor inquiries
• Professional email etiquette
• Performs filing and coping
• Ensure that the needs of each customer are met in a courteous and professional manner
• Accurately compute and pay pallet purchase forms as needed
• 2 years of college is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
• Oral Expression - ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Problem Sensitivity - ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
• Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: