Looking for accounting specialists with good Excel skills for a new Accounting Analyst position on our team! Do you have transactional accounts payable or receivable experience? Would you like to use your strong computer and Excel skills in a growing Accounting Department? As an Accounting Analyst, you will monitor payables and receivables for discrepancies, manage inventory levels, and assist in report creation for month end processes. This is a great opportunity for an accounting specialist to learn a new side of the business and grow with the company, so if you're ready for the next step in your accounting career please apply today!
As an Accounting Analyst, you will:
- Monitor AP and AR reports and transactions for discrepancies
- Assist in the resolution of errors in reporting or invoicing
- Monitor inventory levels and aid in appropriate procurement activities
- Create reports using Excel and Access as requested
To qualify for this position, you should have:
- Good Excel skills and other database experience
- At least a year of strong AP and/or AR experience or accounting education
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
- High school diploma required and college coursework preferred
To hear more about this great opportunity, apply today or send your resume to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: