AP Accountant-South Austin
Accounting Principals is working with a software company on a AP Accountant job. This role will provide support to the Accounting Manager, and assist with managing accounts payable operations. Our client is targeting individuals who are problem solvers and want to be part of a fun, diverse team. To be considered for the role you must have experience with accruals, prepaids, and fixed assets.The role will pay $55-60k annually.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts across multiple entities.
- Record and maintain fixed asset purchases and applicable depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Manage W-9 process and 1099 reporting
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations for AP items
- Review coding and approval expense reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Four to seven years of progressive accounting experience.
- Intermediate to advanced excel experience.
- Proficient in ERP accounting systems.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: