AP Accountant: 3+ years' experience
Our accounting team is growing and we are excited to be hiring for a newly created role! The Accounts Payable Accountant will have a critical role over our AP accounts and processes. This role will have a large variety of responsibilities that will include but not limit to:
• Balance sheet account analysis and reconciliations.
• Prepare and process approved general journal entries.
• Prepare monthly financial reports for close.
• Research transactions and resolve discrepancies.
• Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual sales tax reports.
• Maintain vendor files and customer account information.
• Share duties to enter accounts payable invoices.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
Our AP Accountant should have at least 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable with their degree in Accounting and ready to move up in their career!
• Associates or Bachelor degree in Accounting
• 3+ years’ in a similar role
• Able to take on more responsibilities over analysis and process improvement
• Critical thinker, problem solver
• Clear and professional communication
• Focused and able to work well independently
• 100% paid health insurance
• Excellent amount of PTO days
• Encouraging and promotable atmosphere
• Cohesive team focus
If you or someone you know may be a good fit for this opening, please respond with your resume today!
Please apply with your CV to: