Accounting Principals has an upcoming project located in Plano Texas and we are looking for
individuals with experience working as Anti-Money Laundering Investigators. The ideal candidate will
have their degree in Criminal Justice, Fraud Prevention or Homeland Security.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Review system generated alerts to assess presence of illicit activity that may require reporting based
- on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML requirements, conduct research as required, and document detailed
- results in written format.
- Write suspicious activity reports, file Currency Transaction Reports (CTR's), address sanctions alerts, and other applicable AML processes in accordance with regulations and time limitations
- Escalate issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
- Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Fraud Prevention, or Homeland Security
- Performed on a minimum of two AML/KYC Remediation Projects over a period of one-two years
- Have an AML background and 2 years’ work experience from roles served at one or more financial institutions or in a law enforcement environment
- Experienced as AML Analysts in KYC and Transaction Monitoring, and have been responsible for alert dispositioning and referrals to the Case level
- 1-year work experience in Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
If you are interested in learning more about the AML Analyst role located in Plano Texas please contact Erica Christiansen today at (609) 452-7117. You can submit your resume directly to Erica at email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: