Accounting Principals has an AML Analyst Job in Jersey City, New Jersey. This role is for one of the world’s largest financial institutions. In this position you will be ensuring all transaction monitoring requirements are captured/documented. In addition, you will be reviewing transaction monitoring application/projects follow United Sates regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in AML transaction monitoring and data analysis experience. Microsoft Office Suite skills are required.
Responsibilities for AML Analyst include:
• Oversight over transaction monitoring applications/projects to ensure compliance with U.S. regulatory requirements
• Ensure all transaction monitoring requirements are captured/documented, including coverage and end to end traceability from requirements to UAT testing, and identify any potential AML/transaction monitoring related gaps/risks associated with the system/process
• Manage issues and assist in performing scenario analysis and coordinate initiatives such as model validation
• Provide support during internal audits and regulatory exams, activities such as data analysis, reporting and other duties, including special projects, as assigned
• Participate in the drafting and maintenance of the transaction monitoring program/system documentation, policies, procedures and operating manuals
Requirements for AML Analyst include:
• 3+ years of experience in AML transaction monitoring compliance matters for Foreign Correspondent Banking.
• Experience supporting requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, and strong technical knowledge of databases
• Knowledge of U.S. operations of foreign banking organizations
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong analytical and written/verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office suite of products Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, etc… is a plus.)
If you are interested in this AML Analyst position or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: