We have an Administrative Clerk position open in Oklahoma City, OK. Our client is a major law firm seeking a high energy admin with basic IT help desk knowledge. You will be tasked with a number of duties including stocking supplies, incoming and outgoing mail deliveries, phones, document management and basically anything else that needs done. Additionally, you will be the first to troubleshoot office equipment including computers and printers and contact the appropriate service for repairs. If you like staying busy the entire day, this would be a great job. Pay will be $12.25 per hour.
Qualifications of the Administrative Clerk include:
- Basic computer and software troubleshooting skills
- Able to operate office machines such as printers, scanners, fax, and voice mail systems
- Very professional demeanor in assisting all staff
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Able to stand and walk for long periods in a fast paced, hectic environment
- Must be able to multi-task and have great organizational skills
- Must have at least 1year experience. Retail of food services is helpful
If you have some basic IT skills and want to stay very busy, please send word resume to email@example.com or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com. See our website for additional job opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: