ON SITE POSITION
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Driver Check-in Clerk
Overview: Receives and verifies that all driver-returned products and invoices are processed accurately with correct accounting codes.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Data entry into warehouse management system (SAP), enter credits daily into computer system to properly correct all alterations to the original delivery invoices.
· Research and address customer credit discrepancies, determine if an adjustment to a credit is needed, make correction to credit if necessary in warehouse management system (SAP).
· Check in delivery drivers, review product returns with drivers, accurately account for all return products, and ensure returns are correctly coded on the customer invoices (mispicks, driver shorts, refusals) to ensure accounting reports reflect accurate data.
· Ensure all customer invoices are accounted for by counting and comparing driver receipts to the manifest.
· Inspect product returned for appropriate disposition damage/recuperation.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Proficient computer skills (email, managing computer files, word processing, using excel spreadsheets). Data entry experience, High level attention to detail. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to prioritize workload. Strong teamwork skills and the ability to be a resource to others in Operations. Experience with SAP a plus. 1 year of office and/or operations experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: