Administrative Assistant Job in Seattle, WA
A growing real estate developer is currently searching for an outgoing and experienced administrative assistant in downtown Seattle! You will be the go to support for all executives and associates in a small office. We are looking for you to be self-motivated and work with little supervision. In this role, you will be handling various tasks. Some of your tasks will be to generate reports, update records and provide excellent customer service to calling and visiting clients. If you are looking to build your skills and get your foot in the door of a great company, this is the opportunity for you!
Your job responsibilities:
• Provide general administrative/clerical support to office
• Answering incoming calls and emails from customers and clients
• Scanning, faxing and filing company documents
• Ordering office supplies and keeping an organized office space
• Scheduling and maintaining office calendar
• Processing monthly expense reports
• Data entry
• Special projects as needed
• 2+ years of administrative office experience
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using MS Office Suite
If you, or anyone you know is looking for an exciting new opportunity, please submit your resume and application today. To learn more about additional opportunities with Accounting Principals, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.