A Billing Specialist Job in Ionia, Michigan is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a billing or invoicing position and have a fluent knowledge of MS Excel. In this position, our client is looking for a candidate that can handle the technical aspects of Accounts Receivables and process a high volume of invoices.
The Billing Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Analyzing aging reports to identify and manage clients that may pose a credit risk
- Full Process invoicing in a high-volume environment
- Making Collections calls and maintaining the aging report
- Handling Ad Hoc accounting projects to update processes and increase office efficiency
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in a billing or invoicing position
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and manipulate existing databases preferred!
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Billing Specialist Job in Ionia, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: