Accounts Receivables Specialist Job in Pennington, New Jersey
Are you experienced in Accounts Receivables and looking for your next move? Accounting Principals is looking for someone seasoned in Accounting who wants to bring their skillset to a new team. If you feel you qualified based off the responsibilities listed below, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Accounts Receivables Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform and oversee the full cycle accounting/costing closing procedures ensuring the monthly, quarterly and annual tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Perform and oversee the completion of the assigned schedules and related analysis, including workpapers managed in ProSystems, ensuring relevant account reconciliations are completed timely and accurately.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors
- Ability to plan work and establish priorities
- Ability to make sound and evaluative judgments; demonstrate strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Invoice retention, deposit entries, segregation of duties, collection calls to customers to collect past due amounts
Accounts Receivables Specialist Qualifications:
- Any experience in Medical Billing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree requires
- Four or more years of experience
- Shows great leadership and team building skills
- Looking for someone who is detail oriented, motivated, has a passion to lead a team
If you or someone in your network is interested in this position please apply online or email your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com