We have a client located in Milwaukee, WI looking to hire on an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
This position is responsible for effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company’s outstanding accounts and the application of payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares, reviews and mails monthly customer statements.
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts
• Resolves customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports. • Assists other finance areas such as accounts payable
• Researches and negotiates disputes
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2 years of Accounts Receivables Experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, AS400, SQL, and QuickBooks are highly preferred
If you like working in a fast paced, high volume environment- We would highly encourage you to apply for this position!
Please apply with your CV to: