Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk Job in Princeton, New Jersey
If you are an experienced Accounting professional who is looking to make a career move, Accounting Principals has an amazing opportunity for you! We are searching for a candidate who is invested in finding a growing company who will give this individual growth potential. If the following responsibilities align with an opportunity you would like to be considered for, submit your resume online today for immediate consideration!
Accounts Receivable/Payable Job Responsibilities:
- Perform collection activities to ensure invoices are paid on time
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with contacts at each contracted facility
- Proactively work with fellow team members and outside personnel to trouble shoot and overcome impediments to timely payments
- Contact customers regarding invoices not paid past 31 days for payment status.
- Follow up calls made if payment has not been received when promised.
- Collection letters sent (upon approval of Supervisor) to accounts not responding to payment requests explaining legal options and the action on accounts when all efforts have been exhausted.
- Reconcile and maintain chargeback claims
- Process RA’s and credit memos ensuring proper approval is obtained
- Other requests made by Accounting department
Accounts Receivable/Payable Job Qualifications:
- B/A in accounting related field
- QuickBooks, advanced Excel, and SAP skills
- Two to three years in an Accounting related role
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
If you or anyone in your network is interested in learning more about this position, feel free to email your resume to Kayleigh.Kraft@ajilon.com