Immediate AR/Deductions Specialist role in Lake Forest, IL. This A/R position is responsible for handling audits of accounts receivable payments and deductions taken by customers. The role works with customers and sales to resolve deductions. Work in a great location with easy access off of the tollway.
- Identifies and codes A/R deductions
- Reconcile customer account as needed, follow up on credits for outstanding deductions and processing adjustments for write offs and bad debt
- Contacts customers to resolve deduction disputes
- Processes requests for credit for valid deductions
- Ensure timely payment of open invoices for wholesale or retail customers by coordinating with corporate accounts payable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 1-2 years relevant Accounts Receivable experience (or) High school grad with 5+ years of relevant Accounts Receivable experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Excel and Word
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable position, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.