Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Job in Seattle, WA
Do you have Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, or Credit and Collections experience? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in downtown Seattle with a dynamic company in a brand-new building? This is the perfect opportunity to consider! One of our hottest clients in downtown Seattle is looking for someone who can take on a hybrid role that encompasses A/R, Customer Service, and Collection efforts!
Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Job Responsibilities:
- Handle payment posting duties and invoice creation.
- Monitor and manage aged client accounts and pursue payment.
- Make phone calls and send emails to clients regarding past due accounts.
- Answer client questions regarding payments and payment schedules.
- Additional duties as the business may require.
- Accounting Degree or equivalent work experience.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude and presence and bring a good energy to the team.
If you would like to be considered for this fast-moving Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Job in Seattle, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to get you out in front of our client for consideration!