Accounts Receivable/Credit and Collections Job in Seattle, WA
Are you an AR/Credit and collections professional who is seeking a new opportunity in Seattle? Look no further! This amazing opportunity with a dynamic company in a brand new building is the opportunity that you’ve been searching for! One of our best clients in Seattle is seeking an AR/Credit and Collections professional to join their expanding team and they want you! This role will move fast!
Accounts Receivable/Credit and Collections Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct collection efforts on aged accounts via phone and email.
- Create invoices, take payments, and pursue delinquent account holders for payment.
- Update and maintain collection accounts with accurate information.
- Run reports and assist management with reporting duties.
- Additional duties as the AR/Collections department may require.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business desired (but not required)
- Minimum 2 years of AR/Collections experience.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well under pressure.
- Someone who takes notes and follows directions.
- Team player who is eager to help the department in any way necessary.
If you think that this Accounts Receivable/Credit and Collections Job in Seattle, WA would be the perfect fit, please send us a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply now! We cannot wait to present you to our client!