Accounts Receivable/Collections- Glenview, IL
Attention Accounts Receivable folks! We have an immediate opening due to growth with a manufacturing company in the Skokie area. Please apply if you meet the following requirements!
- Works with Accounting Manager collecting past due accounts
- Investigates circumstances of non-payment
- Resolves discrepancies to expedite payments
- Ensures timely processing inventory adjustments
- Communicates with customer reconciles statements and resolves discrepancies
- Ensures all customers' credits are refunded to the company relating to debit memos
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade
promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits
- Verifies and vouchers expense reports
- Processes monthly credit card statements
- Back up to run check disbursements
- 1-2 years of experience in a A/R manufacturing environment preferred
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills and strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and stay focused
- Creative, outgoing, and team oriented
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable/Collections position in Glenview, IL, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: