Accounting Principals is actively searching for an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist for a fantastic opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee. If you have strong experience in A/R and Collections and are looking to join one of Nashville’s largest companies, this may be the opportunity for you! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and is offering a salary of $16-17 per hour.
Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Reviews purchase and sales orders and calculate charges and fees due
- Responsible for reconciliations to the general ledger
- Create invoices and keep record of amounts due
- Reconcile customer accounts and address record discrepancies
- Handle cash posting to accounts receivable
- 3+ years of experience of handling receivables/collections
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through email and phone calls
If you or someone you know is interested in this Accounts Receivable/Collections job in Nashville, TN please email your resume to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org today! Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with your CV to: