Accounting Principals is actively seeking an accounting professional to fill an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist job in Brentwood, TN. If you have experience with corporate collections and posting cash and you have strong communication skills, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for! This is a contract opportunity and is offering a salary of $20 per hour.
Accounts Receivable/Collections Clerk job responsibilities:
- Contact clients with past due accounts
- Monitor accounts to identify past due balances
- Process payments and cash receipts
- Post payments to individual accounts
- Prepare aging reports
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable to general ledger
- two or more years of experience working with accounts receivable and corporate collections
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
If you feel that this Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist job in Brentwood, Tennessee is a match for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with your CV to: