Accounts Receivable/Collections | El Monte | $18-20
- Performs data entry of clients invoices, credits and payments.
- Handling cash receipts applications
- Prepares invoices and manages billing accounts
- Reconcile accounts receivables to general ledger
- Knowledge of aging analysis
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating and analyzing documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and duties as needed
- 1-3 Years of accounts receivables experience
- Software: ERP Programs such as Oracle, People Soft, SAP, Great Plains, and/or JD Edwards
- Intermediate in Excel
- Analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal communication and administrative writing skills
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears to perform different activities
- Proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply with your CV to: