If processing accounts receivable comes second nature to you, Accounting Principals has an opportunity for you! We are working with one of our best clients to fill an accounts receivable job in the Paramus, NJ area. We are looking for an experienced AR Specialist that has a minimum of 2 years of previous experience. This is a temporary opportunity with the potential of going permanent. Our client is looking to fill the position immediately and is very eager to hire!
Your Responsibilities as an Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Initiating corporate collection calls
- Investigating and researching payment
- Cash Applications and deductions
- Negotiating with customers and making payment arrangements
- Invoicing customers
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- 2+ years’ experience
- Advanced Excel preferred
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If interested in this opportunity please apply directly to this page or forward your resume to email@example.com.