Accounts Receivable/Billing Coordinator job in New York, NY
Accounting Principals is working with a growing management firm to fill a long term temporary Accounts Receivable/Billing Coordinator job in New York, NY. The selected candidate will support a team of four Accounts Receivable professionals and will be responsible for producing weekly aging reports, invoicing, charge-backs and processing cash receipts. This is an exciting opportunity with a company that fosters growth potential and an outstanding work/life balance.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Generate monthly and quarterly invoices
- Prepare weekly and monthly AR aging reports
- Manage a high volume of business to business collections calls and emails
- Review, dispute and prepare chargebacks when needed
- Apply a high volume of cash receipts to SAP
- Reconcile AR sub-ledger for the month end close process
- Handle any specialized billing invoices and calculations
- 3+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Excel skills including pivot tables and v lookups
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
If you are interested in this temporary Accounts Receivable/Billing Coordinator job opportunity in NYC or other available accounting and finance opportunities click “Apply” or visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.